The Memorandum of Understanding between Charles University and Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rosendorf e. V. (HZDR) has been signed.
The aim of the Memorandum is to broaden and deepen the scientific and technological cooperation as well as extend the collaboration towards various new activities between two Large Research Infrastructures, i.e.: Materials Growth and Measurement Laboratory (MGML, hosted by the Charles University) and Institute Dresden High Magnetic Field Laboratory (HLD, hosted by HZDR). The cooperation shall focus on:
- sharing the knowledge and technical know-how in the instrumentation operated by both parties,
- collaborating in common projects, namely the ISABEL project,
- mutual support of users in their research needs,
- user support for related or overlapping proposals (where applicable),
- collaborating on data management and access procedures,
- promoting each other on appropriate occasions.